Tomorrow.
I wasn't really prepared for it. Dropped RHCT.
Tomorrow's a big day for William Chung. He is enlisting tomorrow! Haha. =) All the best to you man. By the time you're out, I will be going in. Followed by, Vincent Chung. Haha. Whatever it is, take greatest care. =)
I will most probably be going IT-Fair with shikang, Wen Jia and Che wei. After that... Going to do something meaningful. =) For the birthday girl.
Be grateful okay!
10th of June - Happy birthday DICKKKK! =)
Tomorrow's a big day for William Chung. He is enlisting tomorrow! Haha. =) All the best to you man. By the time you're out, I will be going in. Followed by, Vincent Chung. Haha. Whatever it is, take greatest care. =)
I will most probably be going IT-Fair with shikang, Wen Jia and Che wei. After that... Going to do something meaningful. =) For the birthday girl.
Be grateful okay!
10th of June - Happy birthday DICKKKK! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home